Cash Pop™ is the game that Pops!
Cash Pop is an in-state game that costs $1 per "Pop" (number), unless otherwise selected by the player.
Win up to $2,500! Prize amounts are printed through a randomly-assigned process based on the dollar amount played per Pop. See prize tables for more prize details.
Drawings are held five times per day at approximately 8 a.m. (Early Bird), 11 a.m. (Late Morning), 3 p.m. (Matinee), 7 p.m. (Prime Time) and 11 p.m. (Night Owl).
General Rules That Apply to All Draw Games
- It is the player's responsibility to check their ticket to make sure it represents the correct game, draw date, numbers requested and has a visible bar code or serial number.
- Winning tickets must be claimed within 180 days of the last winning draw date on the ticket.
- Purchased tickets are only valid for the dates shown on the ticket.
- The ticket, not the playslip, is the only valid proof of your number selection, and it is the only valid receipt to claim a prize.
- All tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the directives of the executive director of the Missouri Lottery, the rules and regulations of the Missouri Lottery and the Missouri Statutes, and tickets are only offered for sale in accordance with the same.
- Upon purchasing a ticket, the player agrees to abide by the Missouri Statutes and all rules and regulations of the Missouri Lottery.
- A ticket is a bearer instrument. It is recommended that the ticket be signed at the time of purchase.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are void and will not be paid if determined stolen, unissued, illegible, mutilated, altered in whole or part, misregistered, defective, incomplete, printed or produced in error, multiply-printed, or if the ticket fails any of the Missouri Lottery's confidential validation tests. Liability for void tickets is limited to replacement of the ticket or refund of sales price.
- Tickets may not be sold to or redeemed by minors under the age of 18.
- The holder of a winning ticket may win in only one prize category per play board and shall be paid the prize in the highest category won.
Cash Pop Game Rules
A player must first choose at least one "Pop" (number) between 1 and 15, and they may choose to play up to 15 Pops per drawing. A player must then choose the dollar amount they wish to play per Pop, from $1, $2, $5 or $10 per Pop. Each Pop costs $1 unless otherwise selected by the player. Lastly, a player must select how many drawings they wish to play their selected Pops, from one drawing up to 15 drawings. Each drawing will print on separate tickets. Pops, dollar amount per Pop and number of drawings can all be selected by the player through one of four ways: by verbally communicating the selections to the retailer, by completing a paper playslip, by completing a digital playslip or by requesting a "Quick Pick". Cash Pop is drawn five times daily, seven days a week at approximately 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 3 p.m., 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. Pops are played separately, even if there is more than one Pop on a ticket. To win, a player must match one of their Pops to the Pop drawn for the corresponding drawing. If the number drawn for the Cash Pop drawing matches one of the player’s Pops for that drawing, the player wins the amount printed below the Pop on their ticket. Prizes are variable and are randomly assigned based on amount played per Pop. Minimum prizes are always at least 5X the amount played per Pop.
How to play Cash Pop using a paper playslip
- The playslip is a single-play playslip. Pops selected may be played for multiple drawings for a single play (number selection). The playslip contains numbers from 1 – 15. Select at least one number (Pop) or select "Quick Pick" to allow the Draw Games terminal to select your Pop(s) for you. The Draw Games terminal has Quick Pick options for either 1 or 5 Pops. Multiple Pops can be played at the same time - up to fifteen Pops for a guaranteed prize. Prizes may or may not be more than the ticket cost, but the minimum prize amount will be at least 5X the amount played per Pop.
- Select the amount to play per Pop ($1, $2, $5, or $10).
- Select the number of drawings you wish play (up to 15). Each drawing prints on a separate ticket.
How to play Cash Pop using a digital playslip with the mobile app
- Using the Missouri Lottery mobile app, select the number of Pop(s) (numbers) you would like to play. You may play 1, 2, 3 or up to all 15 Pops.
- Select the Pops you would like to play, or let Quick Pick select Pop(s) for you.
- Select the dollar amount you would like to play per Pop.
- Select the number of drawings to play your Pops, up to 15 drawings.
- Create and save your digital playslip in the app and scan at retail.
How to play Cash Pop verbally
At the discretion of the retailer, Cash Pop may be played by making a verbal request for a ticket. The player must provide the clerk with the following information:
- The numbers (Pops) to be played — either player-selected or "Quick Pick"
- The dollar amount to be played per Pop — $1, $2, $5 or $10
- The number of drawings to be played — up to fifteen drawings.
Cash Pop tickets CANNOT be canceled.
All Draw Games are available for purchase from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. (Club Keno until 1:52 a.m.) seven days a week at any Draw Games retailer, except during Draw Breaks.
The process of selecting winning numbers for each game is referred to as a "Drawing" or "Draw." A "Draw Break" is when sales are suspended for a particular game so that the wagers for that "Drawing" may be balanced and the winning numbers drawn. The draw breaks for each game are listed below:
|Pick 3, Pick 4||12:45 p.m. – 12:59 p.m. & 8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. daily|
|Cash4Life||7:45 p.m. – 8 p.m. daily|
|Show Me Cash||8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. daily|
|Lotto||8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. Wednesday and Saturday|
|Powerball||8:59 p.m. – 10 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Saturday|
|Mega Millions||8:59 p.m. – 10 p.m. Tuesday and Friday|
How to Check Your Numbers
- Watch the televised drawing, if available, on your local Lottery station or check local newspapers or radio stations.
- Check with your Lottery retailer for the winning numbers. Request a winning numbers report or check tickets at a Check-A-Ticket machine.
- Visiting the Winning Numbers page on this website.
- Scan your tickets on the official Missouri Lottery mobile app.
- Subscribe to the Lottery's FREE daily Winning Numbers email newsletter.
- Call the Lottery hotline nearest you to hear a recorded message of the current winning numbers:
How to Claim Your Prize
Claim winning tickets up to and including $600 at any Draw Games retail location.
Claim winning tickets of more than $600 at Missouri Lottery redemption centers by making an appointment or by mailing in your ticket with a completed claim form. A claim form must accompany winning tickets of more than $600. A claim form is available at any Lottery retailer or here on our website.
- The claimant's name, address, telephone number and signature must be on the back of the ticket.
- The Lottery suggests that the claimant makes and retains a photocopy of both the front and back of the ticket for their personal records.
- If the prize is more than $600, a completed claim form, which is available from a Lottery retailer, at Lottery regional offices or through the Lottery's website, must accompany the ticket. A copy of the completed claim form should be made and retained by the claimant.
- The claim form and original ticket should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 7777
Jefferson City, MO 65102-7777