Where’s Frogger? Giveaway
Social Media Promotion
Official Player Rules
1) Each person participating in this contest agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
2) The “Where’s Frogger Giveaway” is only available Feb. 26 – March 28, 2024.
3) Twenty-five prize packages will be awarded through five weekly drawings.
a) Each prize package will include $10 worth of Frogger® Scratchers tickets, a Frogger Key Chain, a Frogger Waist Pack, a pair of Frogger socks, Frogger Drawstring Bag and a Frogger T-Shirt.
4) Persons may enter the contest/drawing by commenting on the contest post during the promotional period.
5) Persons must be at least 18 years old to enter and win. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
6) In order to enter, persons may need to provide Missouri Lottery with the following information: (but not limited to) name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address.
7) Fans can enter once per week but can not win more than once during this promotion.
8) The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for incomplete, incorrect, late, lost, damaged, destroyed or misdirected entries.
9) On March 1, March 8, March 15, March 22 and March 29, five winners will be drawn at random from Shortstack, and the winners will be announced before 5 p.m.
10) In the event that the Lottery is unable to conduct a drawing before 5 p.m. on the scheduled draw date, an announcement for a rescheduled drawing date will be made.
11) Winners will be determined based on a random drawing.
12) Winners will be notified the day of the drawing via email.
13) Once notified, winners will have seven days to claim their prize. Winners will be instructed to fill out a Missouri Lottery prizewinner claim form to verify their name, email address, and date of birth. If the winner does not claim their prize within that period, the next alternate drawn will be awarded the prize.
14) Only one prize will be awarded per person/household.
15) The winners’ names may be posted online through our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, our website and any other source deemed necessary by the Missouri Lottery.
16) The Missouri Lottery has the right to release social media prizewinner information to various media sources and list winners’ names on our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, our website, www.molottery.com, and any other source deemed necessary by the Missouri Lottery.
17) The Missouri Lottery reserves the right to publish social media winners’ names, hometowns, submitted photographs and/or videos for publicity purposes without any claim for broadcasting, internet, print, other right or further compensation.
18) By the act of entering the promotion, all promotion entrants release the Missouri Lottery, its employees and agents, successors and assigns, from any and all claims which they may have arising out of any use of their photograph, name and likeness.
19) The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
20) The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to end this promotion at any time.
21) Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
22) The Missouri Lottery makes no implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
23) In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of similar value.
24) Per Missouri Lottery Policy 2.13, employees are not eligible to play or participate in any Missouri Lottery promotion. This includes the immediate family of the Lottery employee living in the same household.
25) Participants are providing information to the Missouri Lottery and not to Facebook. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants agree to a complete release of Facebook.
©Konami Digital Entertainment