Valentine's Day Giveaway
Social Media Promotion
Official Player Rules
1) Entry into the “Valentine’s Day Giveaway” is available Feb. 13, 2024.
2) Persons may enter by commenting with a photo of their completion of the puzzle published on Missouri Lottery’s Facebook and Twitter page
AND/OR by completing an entry form published on the puzzle’s post during the promotional period.
3) Each person participating in this contest agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
4) During this promotion, an individual is limited to one entry via entry form and 10 entries via commenting on the contest post.
5) Persons must be at least 18 years old to enter and win. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
6) Winners will be determined based on a random drawing. The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
7) Five winners and two alternates will be drawn at random from the contest entries on Feb. 14, 2024. Winners will be contacted before 5 p.m. on the draw date.
8) Each prize consists of a BBQ Grill Kit, BBQ Apron, Cash Pop Beanie, Blanket, Gloves, Coffee Tumbler, Neck Gaiter, Ice Scraper and Lip Balm.
9) In the event that the Lottery is unable to conduct a drawing before 5 p.m. on the scheduled draw date, an announcement for a rescheduled drawing date will be made.
10) The Missouri Lottery has the right to release social media prizewinner information and list winners’ names and pictures (if applicable) on our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, and our website, www.molottery.com.
11) The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
12) The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to end this promotion at any time.
13) Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
14) The Missouri Lottery makes no implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
15) In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of similar value.
16) Per Missouri Lottery Policy 2.13, employees are not eligible to play or participate in any Missouri Lottery promotion. This includes the immediate family of the Lottery employee living in the same household.
17) This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants agree to a complete release of Facebook.