|Ellen Mindermann Moynihan
|Larry Mark Stovall
|Maureen Cooper Weil
|Pam Williams Higgins
|Richard Blackwell JR
|Tania Theresa Majewski
Social Media Promotion
Official Player Rules
1) Entry into the “Powerball on Mondays Giveaway” is only available on Aug. 21, 2023.
2) Persons may enter by commenting on the contest post posted on Missouri Lottery’s Facebook page during the promotional period.
3) Each person participating in this contest agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
4) Players can enter a maximum of 10 times. An individual is limited to one win during this promotion.
5) Persons must be at least 18 years old to enter and win. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
6) Winners will be determined based on a random drawing from Facebook comments on a contest post via ShortStack. The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries (comments) received for each drawing.
7) Thirty-one (31) winners and 10 alternates will be drawn at random from the contest entries on Aug. 22, 2023. Winners will be contacted before 5 p.m. on the draw date.
8) There will be 31 prize packages awarded in the drawing, each containing:
• Powerball T-shirt
• Powerball Baseball Cap
9) In the event that the Lottery is unable to conduct a drawing before 5 p.m. on the scheduled draw date, an announcement for a rescheduled drawing date will be made.
10) Winners will be notified by a response to their comment on the original Facebook comment contest post and if possible, a private message on Facebook. Winners will be instructed to fill out a Missouri Lottery prize claim form to verify their name, address, and date of birth. Follow-up arrangements may be made by email or phone call to coordinate delivery of prize.
11) Once notified, winners will have five business days to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within that period, the next alternate drawn will be awarded the prize.
12) Please allow 3 – 6 weeks for prize delivery.
13) The Missouri Lottery has the right to release winners’ names on our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, and our website, www.molottery.com.
14) The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
15) Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
16) The Missouri Lottery makes no implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
17) In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of similar value.
18) Per Missouri Lottery Policy 2.13, employees are not eligible to play or participate in any Missouri Lottery promotion. This includes the immediate family of the Lottery employee living in the same household.
19) This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants agree to a complete release of Facebook.