MO Money Monday Giveaway
Social Media Promotion
Official Player Rules
- The “MO Money Monday Giveaway” promotion is only available on the last Mondays of each month, unless they fall on a holiday, in 2023. Entry into the “MO Money Monday Giveaway” is only available Jan. 30, Feb. 27, March 27, April 24, May 30, June 26, July 24, Aug. 28, Sept. 25, Oct. 16, Nov. 27 and Dec. 26, 2023*. (Dates subject to change)
- Each person participating in this contest agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
- The prize is $300 worth of Scratchers tickets.
- Persons may enter by correctly completing the entry form on Shortstack accessed via Missouri Lottery’s Facebook and Twitter page or the Win on Social page at MOLottery.com.
- In order to enter, persons may need to provide Missouri Lottery with the following information: (but not limited to) name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for incomplete, incorrect, late, lost, damaged, destroyed or misdirected entries.
- Fans are limited to one entry per valid email address and can win only one prize during this promotion. An entry is valid for one drawing only, and does not carry over.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old to enter and win. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
- Winners will be determined based on random drawings. The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received for each drawing.
- One winner will be drawn at random the day following each entry period. Winners will be announced before 5 p.m. on each draw date.
- In the event that the Lottery is unable to conduct a drawing before 5 p.m. on the scheduled draw date, an announcement for a rescheduled drawing date will be made.
- Winners will be notified by email the day of each drawing. If no email is provided or it is invalid, the winner will be notified via the phone number provided in the entry form. If both the email and the phone number are invalid, the next alternate drawn will be deemed the winner.
- Once notified via email, winners will have one week to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within that period, the next alternate drawn will be awarded the prize.
- For contests that award Scratchers: The Missouri Lottery cannot mail Scratchers tickets out of state; therefore, if the winner lives out of state, he or she must arrange to have their prize shipped to a Missouri address, or forfeit the prize.
- The winners’ names may be posted online through our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, our website and any other source deemed necessary by the Missouri Lottery.
- The Missouri Lottery has the right to release social media prizewinner information to various media sources and list winners’ names and pictures on our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, and our website, https://www.molottery.com.
- The Missouri Lottery reserves the right to publish social media winners’ names, hometowns, photographs and/or videos for publicity purposes without any claim for broadcasting, internet, print, other right or further compensation.
- By the act of entering the promotion, all promotion entrants release the Missouri Lottery, its employees and agents, successors and assigns, from any and all claims which they may have arising out of any use of their photograph, name and likeness.
- The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
- Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Missouri Lottery makes no implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of similar value.
- Per Missouri Lottery Policy 2.13, employees are not eligible to play or participate in any Missouri Lottery promotion. This includes the immediate family of the Lottery employee living in the same household.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants agree to a complete release of Facebook or Twitter.