Lotto is the original in-state Draw Game that creates millionaires. The jackpot prize starts at $1 million and grows until someone matches all six numbers. The game also offers three additional ways to win !
To play Lotto:
- Select two sets of six different numbers between 1 and 44 and mark them on a Lotto playslip.
- Quick Pick: Use Quick Pick ("QP") to allow the computer to choose your numbers randomly.
- Multi-Draw: Play the same numbers for up to 15 consecutive drawings by selecting "MULTI DRAW."
- EZ Match: If the EZ Match option is chosen, six EZ Match numbers will print on the Lotto ticket below the Lotto numbers. If any of the EZ Match numbers match the selected Lotto numbers (regardless of order), you'll instantly win the prize amount printed next to the matched EZ Match numbers. EZ Match costs an additional $1 per play.
- Lotto Doubler: Through a random process, the Lottery will designate certain Lotto tickets with a "THIS IS A DOUBLER TICKET!" message. Whenever you purchase a Lotto ticket that has this message printed on it and you win a non-jackpot prize, your prize will be doubled!
Best of all... There is no additional cost for the Doubler feature.
$1 for two plays
Wednesday and Saturday, 8:59 p.m. Central Time
No Ticket Sales:
Wednesday and Saturday, 8:59 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. and 2-5 a.m. daily.
See full game page at MOLottery.com.