|First Name||Last Name|
|Night Owl||Susan G.||Bennett|
1) Each person participating in this contest agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
2) Entry into the “Cash Pop™ Anniversary Giveaway” is available May 22, 2023.
3) Persons may enter the contest/drawing by doing the following:
1. Visiting the Lottery’s Facebook page for the “Cash Pop™ Anniversary Giveaway” contest post AND
2. Commenting A “Pop” (one number between 1–15) AND one of the Cash Pop drawings (Early Bird, Late Morning, Matinee, Prime Time OR Night Owl) in the comments on the contest post during the promotional period.
4) An approved entry/comment must include one number between 1–15 and one Cash Pop drawing (Early Bird, Late Morning, Matinee, Prime Time OR Night Owl).
5) Persons can enter up to 10 times per contest drawing. More than 10 entries in a single drawing will result in disqualification.
6) An individual is limited to one win during this promotion.
7) Only one prize will be awarded per person/household.
8) Persons must be at least 18 years old to enter and win. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
9) Winners will be determined based on a drawing from Facebook comments on a contest post(s). The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of qualifying entries (comments) received for each drawing.
10) Five winners will be drawn at random from the contest entries on May 23. The winners will be contacted before 5 p.m. on the draw date.
11) Each prize consists of $20 worth of Draw Games coupons, a MO Lottery T-Shirt and a goodie bag.
12) In the event that the Lottery is unable to conduct a drawing before 5 p.m. on the scheduled draw date, an announcement for a rescheduled drawing date will be made.
13) Winners will be notified by a response to their comment on the original Facebook comment contest post and, if possible, a private message on Facebook. Winners will be instructed to fill out a Missouri Lottery prize claim form to verify their name, address, and date of birth.
14) Once notified, winners will have five business days to claim their prize.
15) The Missouri Lottery has the right to release social media prizewinner information to various media sources and list winners’ names on our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, our website, www.molottery.com, and any other source deemed necessary by the Missouri Lottery.
16) The Missouri Lottery reserves the right to publish social media winners’ names, hometowns, photographs and/or videos for publicity purposes without any claim for broadcasting, internet, print, other right or further compensation.
17) By the act of entering the promotion, all promotion entrants release the Missouri Lottery, its employees and agents, successors and assigns, from any and all claims which they may have arising out of any use of their photograph, name and likeness.
18) The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
19) Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
20) The Missouri Lottery makes no implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
21) In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of similar value.
22) Per Missouri Lottery Policy 2.13, employees are not eligible to play or participate in any Missouri Lottery promotion. This includes the immediate family of the Lottery employee living in the same household.
23) This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants agree to a complete release of Facebook.