SHOW ME 5 Paydown officially ended on Sept. 7, 2008. Click here to check out the new Show Me Cash game.
If you have a valid SHOW ME 5 Paydown ticket, use Check My Tickets to check your numbers.
- Four ways to win cash every day!
- There are four ways to win cash every day with SHOW ME 5 Paydown ... up to $50,000 TAX PAID!* And if the top prize isn't won, the prize pool "pays down" to increase lower-level prizes! Every day either someone wins $50,000 tax paid* or lots of players win extra cash!
|Match||Prize||If no one matches five||Chances 1 in|
|5 of 5 numbers||$50,000 tax paid*||--||1 in 1,086,008|
|4 of 5 numbers||$250||$750||1 in 5,569|
|3 of 5 numbers||$10||$25||1 in 147|
|2 of 5 numbers||Free ticket (QP)||$2||1 in 12|
To Play SHOW ME 5 Paydown ...
Pick five different numbers between 1 and 44 and mark them on the top portion of the playslip's play board. Pick five different numbers between 1 and 44 and mark them on the top portion of the playslip's play board.
- Quick Pick: Use Quick Pick ("QP") to allow the computer to choose your numbers randomly.
- Midday, Evening Or Both : Select "Midday," "Evening" or "Both" depending on the drawing(s) for which you want your play to be eligible.
- Multiple Draws: Play the same numbers for up to 15 consecutive drawings (Midday OR Evening) by selecting "MULTI DRAW."
Give your playslip to the retailer to process your ticket. Check your ticket to confirm that the numbers and date are correct. Sign your ticket, and store it in a safe place. Check the next SHOW ME 5 Paydown drawing to see if you've won!
- Top Prize
- $50,000 tax paid*
- $1 for one play
- Daily, held at 12:45 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.
- No Ticket Sales
- 12:45 p.m. to 12:59 p.m., daily (Midday draw break)
- 6:45 p.m. to 6:59 p.m., daily (Evening draw break)
- 2-5 a.m., daily
- Average Daily Winners
- Percentage of Quick Pick Sales
Discover the seven Ways to Get Winning Numbers to see if you're a winner. Plus, find out how to claim your SHOW ME 5 Paydown prize When You Win.
*The Missouri Lottery will pay 25 percent federal and 4 percent state withholding taxes for the top prize based on its value. Depending on personal income, winners may owe additional taxes for the prize, or they may be entitled to a refund. Total value of the top prize is $70,422.54. After withholding, winners will receive $50,000. If more than 14 players match the five winning numbers in a single drawing, $1 million will be divided equally among the number of winning tickets.