Revised: February 2014
General Rules that apply to all Draw Games
- It is the player's responsibility to check his or her ticket to make sure it represents the correct game, draw date, numbers requested and has a visible bar code or serial number.
- Winning tickets must be claimed within 180 days of the last winning draw date on the ticket.
- Purchased tickets are only valid for the dates shown on the ticket.
- The ticket, not the playslip, is the only valid proof of your number selection, and it is the only valid receipt to claim a prize.
- All tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the directives of the Executive Director of the Missouri Lottery, the rules and regulations of the Missouri Lottery and the Missouri Statutes, and tickets are only offered for sale in accordance with the same.
- Upon purchasing a ticket, the player agrees to abide by the Missouri Statues and all rules and regulations of the Missouri Lottery.
- A ticket is a bearer instrument. It is recommended that the ticket be signed at the time of purchase.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are void and will not be paid if determined stolen, unissued, illegible, mutilated, altered in whole or part, misregistered, defective, incomplete, printed or produced in error, multiply-printed, or if the ticket fails any of the Missouri Lottery's confidential validation tests. Liability for void tickets is limited to replacement of the ticket or refund of sales price.
- Tickets may not be sold to or redeemed by minors under the age of 18.
- The holder of a winning ticket may win in only one prize category per $1 or 50-cent play board and shall be paid the prize in the highest category won.
All Draw Games are available for purchase from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. (Club Keno until 1:50 a.m.) seven days a week at any Draw Games retailer, except during Draw Breaks.
The process of selecting winning numbers for each game is referred to as a "Drawing" or "Draw." A "Draw Break" is when sales are suspended for a particular game so that the wagers for that "Drawing" may be balanced and the winning numbers drawn. The draw breaks for each game are listed below:
|Pick 3, Pick 4
|12:45 p.m. – 12:59 p.m. & 8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. daily
|Show Me Cash
||8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. daily
|8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. Wednesday and Saturday
|8:59 p.m. – 10 p.m. Wednesday and Saturday
||8:59 p.m. – 10 p.m. Tuesday and Friday
||Every 4 minutes starting at 5 a.m. each day
Alternative Distribution Channels
The Lottery reserves the right to market and distribute games and products via alternative distribution channels (such as ATM and Play-at-the Pump) and player participation implies consent. Games and products offered through these channels are subject to the existing rules and regulations of the games and products offered through traditional retailing channels. (Read more...)