Login

logo
CONTACT US   /   RETAILERS

News

2015-10-14 13:14:01.203

Eureka Man Includes Friend In $213,000 Show Me Cash Win

Story Photo


A man from Eureka included a friend in the $213,000 Missouri Lottery prize he recently won. Anthony Amick, 41, bought the winning Show Me Cash ticket at Phillips 66, 301 W. Fifth St., in Eureka. He is claiming 90 percent of the $213,000 prize and leaving the remaining 10 percent to his friend, Scot Snodgras, also 41. The two won in the Oct. 2 Show Me Cash drawing.

The winning Show Me Cash numbers on Oct. 2 were:  1, 6, 17, 25 and 38. Phillips 66 received a $500 bonus for selling the winning jackpot ticket.

Show Me Cash is a daily Draw Game with jackpots that start at $50,000 and grow until someone wins. In the last 12 months, 46 Show Me Cash jackpots have been awarded for an average amount of $173,000.

 







 |  About Us |  Careers |  Calendar |  Play Responsibly |  Where to Play |  Game Rules

Visit Us On

Players must be 18 years or older to purchase Missouri Lottery tickets.

*In the event of a discrepancy, official winning numbers prevail over any numbers posted on this website.