The Missouri Lottery today transferred $28.3 million to the Lottery Proceeds Fund. The monthly transfer of $28,393,361 is based on March sales and brings the total transferred in FY13 to more than $236 million.
Since Missouri Lottery sales started in 1986, the Lottery has generated more than $4.5 billion for the state and public education. Programs funded in FY13 include the A+ Scholarship Program, the Foundation Program and Access Missouri. For complete information about Missouri Lottery proceeds, including maps of proceeds by program and by county, see the “Where the $ Goes” section at MOLottery.com.
* * * * *
Five Scratchers Games To Expire Soon
Players have less than two months to redeem prizes from the following five Scratchers games:
• Game 824, “Cash Frenzy,” – expires May 12;
• Game 827, “Royal Riches,” – expires May 12;
• Game 829, “10X The Money,” – expires May 12;
• Game 862, “Bonus Word Crossword,” – expires May 12; and
• Game 879, “Lucky Dog Doubler,” – expires May 12.
For a complete list of expiration dates and games, visit our Scratchers page.