Sign Your Lottery Tickets!
Identifying and safeguarding your winning Missouri Lottery tickets is easier than ever before. One of the most important things you can do is sign the back of your tickets immediately after you buy them.
The Missouri Lottery strives to make verifying a prize trouble-free for our players. Use these methods to see if you’ve won:
- Check-A-Ticket (CAT) machines at all retail locations allow you to scan Lotto, Pick 3, Pick 4, Show Me Cash and Powerball tickets yourself to quickly determine if you are holding a winning ticket, along with how much you’ve won.
- Lottery terminal displays show the prize amount won when your Numbers game or Scratchers ticket is scanned by a retail clerk.
- In-store monitors (ESMM screens) are now at approximately 2,500 retail locations, providing a scrolling list of recent winning numbers information. Screens will also display the prize amount won when a retailer scans your ticket.
- Winning numbers are regularly updated on Molottery.com, and the site’s easy-to-use Check My Tickets feature lets you plug in your individual numbers to see if you have a winner.
- Our drawings can be seen at Molottery.com, as well as on some local television stations. Draw results can also be found in many local newspapers.
- Recorded Winning Numbers Hotlines are available throughout the state.
So what do you do if you find yourself with a winning ticket?
- The best way to protect your winnings is to simply sign your ticket. It’s quick, it’s easy and it’s the first thing you should do after you purchase a lottery ticket. Always treat Lottery tickets as if they are winners until you know otherwise.
- Be sure to get all non-winning tickets back from the retailer so you can use them to enter applicable second-chance drawings or dispose of them yourself.
- Winning tickets of $600 or less can typically be redeemed by our retailers. Just sign the ticket and present it to the clerk for redemption. If you have a winning ticket worth more than $600, sign the back immediately and put it in a safe place until you can take it to a Lottery office to claim your prize.
On average, more than 276,795 Missouri Lottery players win a prize every single day. In fact, our players have won more than $6.5 billion in prizes since 1986.