Win Free Gas From the Missouri Lottery
Win free gas from the Missouri Lottery with the “Show Me Gas Cash Sweepstakes,” which started Sept. 8. Ten free gas cards worth one year of gasoline will be awarded in each of four weekly drawings. One free gas card worth five years of gasoline will be awarded in one final drawing.
During the “Show Me Cash Gas Sweepstakes” a numbered ticket will follow every $2 or greater Show Me Cash single-ticket purchase for the current drawing. Once a week during the four-week promotion, a drawing will occur among all Sweepstakes numbers issued that week. On Oct. 14 a grand-prize drawing will be held among all Sweepstakes numbers.
Players should keep their “Show Me Cash Free Gas Sweepstakes” tickets until all the drawings are completed to see if they have won. Sweepstakes numbers must match the winning Sweepstakes numbers exactly to win. Each Sweepstakes ticket is good for TWO DRAWINGS - one weekly drawing and the final grand-prize drawing. There is nothing to mail in before the drawing.
Players with a winning Sweepstakes ticket will need to fill out the back of the winning Sweepstakes ticket with their name, address, phone number and signature and mail it to:
P.O. Box 7777
Jefferson City, MO 65102-7777
The drawing dates for the “Show Me Cash Gas Sweepstakes” are:
- Drawing #1, Sept. 19, for tickets issued 5 a.m. Sept. 8 - 2 a.m. Sept. 19, 1 year of free gasoline* (10 winners);
- Drawing #2, Sept. 26, for tickets issued 5 a.m. Sept. 19 - 2 a.m. Sept. 26, 1 year of free gasoline* (10 winners);
- Drawing #3, Oct. 3, for tickets issued 5 a.m. Sept. 26 - 2 a.m. Oct. 3, 1 year of free gasoline* (10 winners);
- Drawing #4, Oct. 14, for tickets issued 5 a.m. Oct. 3 - Midnight Oct. 11, 1 year of free gasoline* (10 winners); and
- Grand-Prize Drawing, Oct. 14, for tickets issued 5 a.m. Sept. 8 - Midnight Oct. 11, 5 years of free gasoline* (1 winner) .
* Based on average annual mileage of 12,000 miles, fuel consumption of 20 miles per gallon of gasoline and a price of $4 per gallon of gasoline. Standard taxes will be paid on the cash value of the prize.