July 20, 2007
Lottery Transfers $16.3 Million To Public Education
The Missouri Lottery today transferred $16.3 million to the Lottery Proceeds Fund for public education programs. The July transfer of $16,353,489 was based on Lottery ticket sales during June.
Since the Lottery began more than 21 years ago, it has generated more than $2.9 billion in proceeds for the state, including public education.
* * * * *
Six Scratchers Games Expire In Next Few Months
Six Missouri Lottery Scratchers games will expire by the end of September. Those games are:
- Game 625 "Wild Doubler" - expires Sept. 23;
- Game 634 "Merry Money" - expires Sept. 23;
- Game 635 "Frosty Bingo" - expires Sept. 23;
- Game 636 "Season’s Greetings" - expires Sept. 23;
- Game 637 "Holiday Cash" - expires Sept. 23;
- Game 639 "Deal or No Deal" - expires Sept. 23.
For a complete list of expiration dates and games, visit the Missouri Lottery’s Web site at: http://www.molottery.com/app/scratchers.do