Lottery Names Winners in Ticket Design Contest
The Missouri Lottery has announced the five winning designs in its "Design-A-Ticket" contest. The contest solicited $1 Scratchers ticket design ideas from Jan. 2 - Feb. 2. The Lottery received nearly 1,000 entries that were narrowed to 20 finalists by a panel of experts. Each of the 20 finalists received $200 worth of Scratchers tickets.
The 20 finalist entries were posted on the Lottery’s Web site at Molottery.com. Members of the Lottery’s on-line player services group, My Lottery
, voted to choose the five final winners. During the final voting period Feb. 9 - 26, more than 2,000 My Lottery
members voted on their favorite designs.
Each of the five winners will receive an additional $500 worth of Scratchers tickets. The winners and their designs are:
- "Calling For Cash" by Allen Thompson, Dexter;
- "Dream Scratcher" by Angie Cain, Desloge;
- "Fishing for Bucks" by Gary Black, Lesterville;
- "Show Me The Money" by Stephanie Stafford, Columbia; and
- "The Great Missouri Outdoors" by Terry Boyers, Morley.