Lottery Announces Second Set of 10 Winning Raffle Numbers
The Missouri Lottery today drew the second set of 10 winning numbers for the Pick 3 "Bonus Bucks Raffle" promotion, and the ticket holders with those numbers will each receive $1,000. The 10 winning numbers from the second weekly raffle drawing are:
- 324282 - sold at Shop N Save, 60 Harvester Square in St. Charles;
- 449074 - sold at Pick-A-Dilly, 1112 S. Baltimore in Kirksville;
- 324973 - sold at Berbiglia, 1215 Westport Road in Kansas City;
- 422282 - sold at Schnucks Market, 4171 Lindell Ave. in St. Louis;
- 457201 - sold at QuikTrip, 2791 Dunn Road in St. Louis;
- 457048 - sold at Schnucks Market, 3431 Union Blvd. in St. Louis;
- 322091 - sold at George’s Total, 711 State in Mound City;
- 368848 - sold at QuikTrip, 4327 Main in Kansas City;
- 384033 - sold at N & M Food Store, 4201 Manchester in St. Louis;
- 270664 - sold at Wood Mini Mart, 27015 Highway 92 in Platte City.
In addition to the weekly $1,000 winners, one lucky Pick 3 player will win a 2007 Hummer® H2 in the grand-prize drawing, which will be held on March 2. The grand-prize winner will have the option to take the Hummer H2 or its cash value, which is $60,000, taxes paid.
"The most important thing for players to remember is to keep their raffle tickets," said Jennifer Kempker, promotions manager for the Missouri Lottery. "Even if they don’t win $1,000 in one of the weekly drawings, their raffle ticket is still eligible for the grand-prize Hummer H2 drawing on March 2."
From Feb. 1 through March 1, a numbered raffle ticket is generated after every $3 or greater Pick 3 single-ticket purchase for that day’s draw. Once a week during the four-week promotion, a drawing will be held with the raffle numbers issued that week. In each drawing, the Lottery will award 10 prizes of $1,000 cash. At the final drawing on March 2, one entry will be drawn from among all the entries received for the promotion.
Raffle winning numbers can be found on the Missouri Lottery’s Web site, at Missouri Lottery retail locations and distributed to the media through news releases.
For complete information on the promotion, go to the promotion details page.