February 23, 2007
Third Set of 10 Winning Raffle Numbers Announced
The Missouri Lottery today drew the third set of 10 winning raffle numbers for the Pick 3 "Bonus Bucks Raffle" promotion, and the ticket holders with those numbers will each receive $1,000. The 10 winning numbers from the third weekly raffle drawing are:
- 636177 - sold at Crystal City BP, 801 N. Truman Blvd. in Crystal City;
- 674526 - sold at Schnucks Market, 7450 Hampton in St. Louis;
- 500110 - sold at Gas Mart USA, 12421 Grandview in Grandview;
- 476636 - sold at Bill’s Riverview Market, 10009 Bellefontaine Road in St. Louis;
- 542724 - sold at Kovac’s Drive In, 7014 King Hill Ave. in St. Joseph;
- 660269 - sold at Snappy Store, 501 N. College Ave. in Princeton;
- 618533 - sold at 7-Eleven, 2306 Chambers Road in Moline Acres;
- 643927 - sold at CVS Pharmacy, 3106 Prospect Ave. in Kansas City;
- 681276 - sold at J & W Package Liquor, 3001 N. Florissant in St. Louis;
- 609722 - sold at Valero, N.W. 1801 7 Highway in Blue Springs.
In addition to the weekly $1,000 winners, one lucky Pick 3 player will win a 2007 Hummer® H2 in the grand-prize drawing, which will be held on March 2. The grand-prize winner will have the option to take the Hummer H2 or its cash value, which is $60,000, taxes paid.
"The most important thing for players to remember is to keep their raffle tickets," said Jennifer Kempker, promotions manager for the Missouri Lottery. "Even if they don’t win $1,000 in one of the weekly drawings, their raffle ticket is still eligible for the grand-prize Hummer H2 drawing on March 2."
From Feb. 1 through March 1, a numbered raffle ticket is generated after every $3 or greater Pick 3 single-ticket purchase for that day’s draw. Once a week during the four-week promotion, a drawing will be held with the raffle numbers issued that week. In each drawing, the Lottery will award 10 prizes of $1,000 cash. At the final drawing on March 2, one entry will be drawn from among all the entries received for the promotion. R
affle winning numbers can be found on the Missouri Lottery’s Web site, at Missouri Lottery retail locations and distributed to the media through news releases.