November 3, 2006
My Lottery Members Win Prize Packages
Eight members of the Missouri Lottery’s on-line players group, My Lottery
, are ready for some fall fun thanks to camping gear prize packages from the Missouri Lottery. The Lottery recently conducted a survey of its My Lottery
members to learn about how the players group and Web site can be improved. Participants who completed the survey were automatically entered into a drawing for a camping package.
The grand-prize winner is John Abbott of Arnold. Abbott’s prize package includes a tent, two sleeping bags, two lanterns, two camping backpacks, a wheeling cooler, a portable grill and a folding picnic table.
Two lucky participants won first-prize packages. The first-prize package includes a tent, a lantern, two sleeping bags, a portable grill and two camping backpacks. The first-prize winners are Elsie Hammond, De Soto, and Terry Havens, Humansville.
The second-prize package includes a tent, two sleeping bags and a lantern. The two winners of the second-prize packages are Karen Lewellen, Warrensburg, and Rick Bazzell, Marble Hill.
Three survey participants won third-prize packages including a wheeling cooler and a folding picnic table. The winners are: David Brennan, Kirkwood; Elizabeth Leer, Kansas City; and Rebecca Porter, Lynchburg.
offers players a variety of free customizable on-line services. My Lottery
- An X-Press Entry option that allows players to save time and postage when entering select promotions;
- A coupon for one free-play each year on the player?s birthday;
- A text messaging service for players to receive the winning numbers through text messaging on their wireless devices;
- E-newsletters full of information about new games, promotions, winners, winning numbers and jackpot information;
- Jackpot alerts for the selected amount at which players would like to begin receiving jackpot alerts via e-mail for Lotto and/or Powerball;
- A My Favorite Numbers option allows players to register their favorite numbers with their favorite games so they can be notified when any combination of those numbers is drawn to win a prize;
- Lottery Captain Tools that help players manage their group play activities; and
- A chance to enter special My Lottery promotions throughout the year.
Players can set up a My Lottery account in three easy steps. The first step is to complete the registration form, available by clicking on My Lottery. Next, a confirmation e-mail will be sent with a link to create a password. Finally, a password is created to activate the account.
Go to the My Lottery
page for more information.