Winners Pouring In From New Cash Spectacular Game
Winners are pouring in from the Missouri Lottery’s new "$100 Million Cash Spectacular" Scratchers game. Several people claimed at least seven big prizes at the Missouri Lottery’s Springfield office on Sept. 12 alone. Those winners are:
- $10,000 winner - Diana Pack of Hermitage, who bought her winning ticket at the 7 C’s in Hermitage;
- $1,000 winner - Jim Criner of Buffalo, who bought his winning ticket at Wood’s Supermarket in Buffalo;
- $1,000 winners - James and Christine Nuebel of Oak Grove, Ark., who bought their winning ticket at Donna’s in Blue Eye;
- $1,000 winners - Debra Long of Reeds and Delinda Strain of Carthage, who bought their winning ticket at Star Pump & Pantry in Avilla;
- $1,000 winners - Pamela Criner and Elroy Farnsworth, both of Rogers, Ark., who bought their winning ticket at Macadoodles in Pineville;
- $1,000 winner - Mary Berg of Billings, who bought her winning ticket at Kum & Go in Republic;
- $1,000 winner - Helen Benson of Springfield, who bought her winning ticket at Dillons, 1831 W. Kearney, in Springfield.
"This game is designed to pay out a lot of prizes," said Bill Burton, instant game product manager for the Missouri Lottery. "It looks like it is doing its job."
Burton noted that sales of the new game are about five times higher than sales for the start of previous $10 Scratchers games.
The new "$100 Million Cash Spectacular" game, which officially started on Sept. 10, has the highest payout in the Lottery’s history and offers more than $102.5 million in cash prizes, including 10 top prizes of $1 million. More than 75.14 percent of the $10 game’s sales will be returned to players as prizes.
For more information about the Missouri Lottery’s new "$100 Million Cash Spectacular" game, visit the Lottery’s Web site at www.molottery.com.