Third Raffle Winners Announced In Pick 3 Promotion
The Missouri Lottery today drew the third set of five raffle numbers in the "Pick 3 Bonus Bucks Raffle" promotion. The winning numbers, corresponding prizes and locations where the tickets were purchased, are:
- $10,000 prize - raffle ticket 1855220 was sold at Country Mart in Potosi;
- $2,500 prize - raffle ticket 1700730 was sold at Patterson Food Mart in Florissant;
- $2,500 prize - raffle ticket 1467146 was sold at Union Super Market, 4962 N. Union in St. Louis;
- $2,500 prize - raffle ticket 1924451 was sold at Riverview Shell, 1199 Riverview in St. Louis;
- $2,500 prize - raffle ticket 1383045 was sold at Jennings Convenience in Jennings.
Winners have 180 days from the end of the promotion ? which would be Aug. 28, 2005 ? to claim their prizes at a Missouri Lottery office.
During the promotion, which runs through Feb. 28, for every $1 or greater Pick 3 single-ticket purchase made for either the Midday or Evening drawing, a raffle ticket is generated by the Numbers Games terminal. Pick 3 players will need to hang on to their raffle tickets until the drawings to see if they have won.
Then once a week, a drawing is held to select the winning raffle numbers. Only the raffle numbers produced that week prior to the drawing will be included in the weekly drawing. Each raffle ticket is good for one weekly drawing and the final $50,000 grand-prize drawing.
Four winners of $2,500 and one winner of $10,000 will be awarded through each drawing. During the final raffle drawing, held on March 1, one grand-prize winner of $50,000 will be randomly selected from among all the raffle numbers issued during the four-week promotion.
In addition to the raffle, players also have the chance to win $10 instantly during the promotion. More than 350 times per day across the state, a "Bonus Cash" voucher will follow a Pick 3 purchase, which is good for an instant cash prize of $10.
For more information concerning the promotion, visit Molottery.com.