Lottery Sends $18.9 Million To Proceeds Fund
The Lottery Proceeds Fund for public education received $18.9 million from the Missouri Lottery. The January transfer of $18,957,809 is based on December ticket sales, and it brings the total proceeds for the fiscal year to nearly $128 million.
To date, the Missouri Lottery has generated more than $2.3 billion in proceeds for the state, including education, since ticket sales started in January 1986.
* * * * *
Six Games To Expire In Next Two Months
Six Missouri Lottery Scratchers games will expire during the next two months. Those games are:
- "Crazy 8’s," expires Feb. 17, 2005;
- "Triple Cash," expires March 29;
- "Triple Money Bags," expires March 29;
- "Deuces Wild," expires March 29;
- "Stars & Stripes," expires March 29;
- "Harley-Davidson®," expires March 29.
For a complete list of expiration dates and games, visit the Scratchers section at Missouri Lottery’s Web site