August 11, 2004
Plethora Of Prizes Yet To Be Won In Summer Promotion
If you haven’t played one of the Missouri Lottery’s three "Lost Treasure Adventure" summer promotional Scratchers games, there are still many treasures waiting to be found. To date, none of the three grand-prize vehicles have been claimed, and many other prizes, ranging from T-shirts to trips, are still unclaimed.
"About 30 percent of the promotions’ 31,000 prizes have been claimed," said Jennifer Kempker, promotions manager for the Missouri Lottery. "That means there are still many, many great prizes just waiting to be won." The promotion, which started June 12, includes the following prizes:
- Three prizes of the winner’s choice between a 2004 Chevrolet® Avalanche or a 2004 Chevrolet® Tahoe;
- 20 prizes of the winner’s choice of location among trips for four to Cancun, Mexico, Negril, Jamaica or WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort® in Orlando, Fla.;
- 30 prizes of a $3,000 Missouri mall shopping spree at the winner’s choice of the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, the Galleria in St. Louis or the Factory Outlet Village in Osage Beach;
- 40 prizes of the winner’s choice between a Gateway® laptop computer or desktop computer system;
- 50 prizes of the winner’s choice between a $2,000 Bass Pro Shops® shopping adventure or $2,000 worth of spa treatments for one year;
- 200 prizes of $500 cash; ? 657 prizes of $50 worth of Missouri Lottery Scratchers tickets;
- 30,000 "Lost Treasure Adventure" T-shirts.
Players can collect game pieces to win or win any of the prizes instantly with three new Scratchers games. The three games ? "$100,000 Riches," "Silver & Gold" and "Lost Treasure Adventure" ? each have perforated game pieces that can be matched to the spaces on the "Lost Treasure Adventure" game board to win the prize shown. The prizes can also be won instantly with instant-win game pieces.
A complete list of winners to date and details on the promotion and games can be found on the Missouri Lottery’s Web site at www.molottery.com.