The Missouri Lottery generates funds to provide educational opportunities for Missouri students, support Missouri businesses and entertain millions.
The Missouri Lottery was created in 1985, and since 1994 has used its proceeds to help fund the state's public education programs. Learn about the Missouri Lottery — its history, answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs), job opportunities, entrepreneurial programs and much more.
- Employment Opportunities
- See current Missouri Lottery job openings.
- Bid Opportunities
- See current Missouri Lottery bid opportunities.
- Speaker's Bureau
- A Missouri Lottery speaker will come to your meeting or event.
- Missouri Lottery Commission
- See current Missouri Lottery Commissioners.
- Diversity Plan
- Learn about the Lottery's commitment to diversity.
- ADA Information
- The Missouri Lottery follows the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Sales and Proceeds History
- Get total sales and proceeds figures by year.
- Game Security
- Learn about the Lottery's various security measures and procedures.
- Learn about the Lottery's computerized drawings system.
- Fun Facts
- Brush up on your Missouri Lottery trivia.
- Tips to Avoid Scams
- Be alert. Protect yourself from fraud and scams.
- AMBER Alerts
- The Lottery partners with other state and organizations to communicate the Missouri AMBER Alert message.