"Silver Anniversary" Promotion
Jan. 22, 2011 - Jan. 17, 2012
Official Promotion Rules
- An entry consists of one non-winning Missouri Lottery game number 816, $10 “Silver Anniversary” Scratchers ticket submitted and accepted through www.molottery.com. Each entry is eligible for one First-prize drawing. Should the entry be drawn as a winner in the First-prize drawing, then the entry will also be eligible for the Grand-prize drawing for $1 million. Players may enter as often as they wish.
- Entries will be accepted only through the Missouri Lottery’s website, www.molottery.com. In order to submit a promotional entry through molottery.com, a player must have a current registered My Lottery account.
- Entries submitted through the Missouri Lottery’s website at www.molottery.com must be submitted and accepted by 5 p.m. Central Time on the entry deadline dates. Duplicate entries of the same ticket will not be accepted. Promotion entries cannot be edited after they have been accepted.
- Only entries received by the appropriate entry deadline date (as listed below) will be eligible for that drawing. Entries received after the entry deadline date for First-prize drawings 1 through 11 will be eligible for the next scheduled First-prize drawing. Entries will not be accepted after the entry deadline date for First-prize drawing 12.
AN ENTRY IS ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR ONE FIRST-PRIZE DRAWING AND CANNOT BE RE-ENTERED FOR ADDITIONAL DRAWINGS IN THIS PROMOTION OR ANY OTHER PROMOTION.
Entry Deadlines @ 5 p.m.
||Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2011
||Thursday, Feb. 17, 2011
||Tuesday, March 15, 2011
||Thursday, March 17, 2011
||Tuesday, April 19, 2011
||Thursday, April 21, 2011
||Tuesday, May 17, 2011
||Thursday, May 19, 2011
||Tuesday, June 14, 2011
||Thursday, June 16, 2011
||Tuesday, July 19, 2011
||Thursday, July 21, 2011
||Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2011
||Thursday, Aug. 18, 2011
||Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2011
||Thursday, Sept. 15, 2011
||Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011
||Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011
||Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011
||Thursday, Nov. 17, 2011
||Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2011
||Thursday, Dec. 22, 2011
||Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2012
||Thursday, Jan. 19, 2012
||Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2012
||Friday, Jan. 20, 2012
- All valid entries accepted through www.molottery.com will be eligible for a chance to win the following prizes:
First Prize (25 prizes per drawing; 300 prizes total)
$1,000 cash and one entry into the Grand-prize Drawing to be conducted on January 20, 2012, for the chance to win $1 million. The winner will be responsible for any applicable taxes.
- All entries drawn as winners of the First prize in each of the 12 First-prize drawings will be eligible for a chance to win the Grand prize of $1 million in the Grand-prize drawing to be conducted on January 20, 2012. One prize will be awarded. The winner will have the option of receiving $50,000 each year for 20 years or a lump-sum payment of $700,000. The winner will be responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Entries submitted must include necessary personal information, such as complete name and address, that can be attributed solely to the person entering the promotion. If it is found that the name or other personal information associated with an entry cannot be attributed to the person submitting the entry, it may be disqualified.
- If more than one person’s name is listed as the entrant, the first name listed will be deemed the owner of the entry. If an entry with the same player information (to include the same two names listed in the same order) is drawn again, it will be declared a duplicate winner, and therefore, invalid for that drawing.
- A player is eligible to win once in each First-prize drawing.
- The prize winners will be notified via e-mail and postal mail of their prize after all verification has taken place and will be required to complete a promotional claim form, as well as furnish their Social Security number to the Missouri Lottery. The Missouri Lottery has the right to release prize winner information to various media sources and list winners’ names and pictures on www.molottery.com.
- The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Additional restrictions and conditions, if any, specific to a particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
- The prizes pictured in game/promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only.
- All entries remaining after each drawing will be void and ineligible for entry into any other promotion conducted by the Missouri Lottery and will be destroyed by the Missouri Lottery.
- Only persons 18 years of age or older are eligible to enter. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age and/or identity to distinguish the person who entered the promotion and was drawn is the same person who is claiming the prize.
- The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received for each drawing.
- Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Missouri Lottery and its agencies are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner or other contest information by sponsors or entrants for any reason whatsoever. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible ®for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the sole property of Missouri Lottery and will not be returned. [CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE MISSOURI LOTTERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION IF IT BECOMES TECHNICALLY CORRUPTED.]
- No other tickets or entries are eligible for this promotion, including: non-winning Scratchers tickets from games not listed as eligible for entry, non-winning Scratchers tickets from games previously entered in another Missouri Lottery promotion, winning Scratchers tickets regardless of whether they have been cashed, Pick 3, Pick 4, Powerball, Mega Millions, Lotto, Club Keno or Show Me Cash tickets, sample-void tickets, altered or stolen tickets, postcards, any canceled or returned tickets, previously cashed tickets or any likeness of an authentic ticket.
- The Missouri Lottery makes no express or implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of a similar value.
- Each person entering this promotion agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
- These rules may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Missouri Lottery.