"Catch the Cardinals™" Promotion
Details | Rules | Submit Entry | View My On-line Entries | Winners
- One entry consists of one non-winning $5 "St. Louis Cardinals™" (Game 654) Missouri Lottery Scratchers ticket in one envelope or Web submission. Each entry is valid for one drawing.
- Entries may be submitted by mail, through the Missouri Lottery's Web site or by depositing the entry at a Missouri Lottery regional office located in St. Louis, Kansas City and Springfield or at headquarters in Jefferson City. Only one entry per envelope will be accepted. Players entering through Molottery.com must keep their entry, since they will be required to turn it in to claim any prize (see rule #11).
- Each entry mailed to or deposited at the Missouri Lottery must be in an envelope no larger than 11 inches x 5 inches. Entries that are mailed or hand-delivered to a Lottery office that are not placed in an envelope are ineligible and will be disqualified.
- Entries must be received at the address listed below, at Missouri Lottery headquarters in Jefferson City, or any of the Missouri Lottery regional offices in St. Louis, Kansas City or Springfield by 5 p.m. on the deadline dates to be eligible for the next drawing. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for entries received after the deadlines or entries mailed to the any other address other than the address listed below. Players may enter as often as they wish.
Mailing address (this address only):
- "CATCH THE CARDINALS™" PROMOTION
- 9051 Watson Rd. #348
- St. Louis, MO 63126
- Entries submitted through the Missouri Lottery's Web site at www.molottery.com must be entered by 5 p.m. CDT on the entry deadline dates. Duplicate entries will be considered null and void.
- Only entries received by the appropriate entry deadline date (as listed below) will be eligible for that drawing. Entries received at the address listed in rule #4 or entered at www.molottery.com after the entry deadline date and time for drawings 1 and 2 will be eligible for the next scheduled drawing. Entries received after the entry deadline date for drawing 3 will be deemed ineligible for that drawing and will be destroyed. AN ENTRY IS ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR ONE DRAWING AND CANNOT BE RE-ENTERED FOR ADDITIONAL DRAWINGS IN THIS PROMOTION.
| ||Entry Deadline @ 5 p.m.||Drawing Dates|
|Drawing #1||Thursday, May 17, 2007||Thursday, May 24, 2007|
|Drawing #2||Thursday, July 5, 2007||Thursday, July 12, 2007|
|Drawing #3||Date TBD||Date TBD|
- All eligible entries received at the promotional address listed in rule #4, through www.molottery.com and those received at Lottery offices by the listed entry deadline dates will be placed into a drawing for a chance to win the following prizes:
- SEASON TICKETS Grand Prize (6):
- St. Louis Cardinals® 2008 season tickets for two - two sets will be awarded in each of three drawings!
- STADIUM PARTY ROOM First Prize (3):
- St. Louis Cardinals 2008 single game tickets for a luxury box for up to 30 people. One prize will be awarded per drawing. Game tickets are contingent upon availability.
- CARDINALS™ VS. CUBS™ ROAD TRIP Second Prize (3):
- Road trip for two to Chicago for a St. Louis Cardinalsvs. Chicago Cubsgame including: airfare, hotel accommodations, $500 spending money and two tickets to the game. One prize will be awarded per drawing. Game tickets and reservations for the trip are contingent upon availability of each component of the trip prize.
- CEREMONIAL FIRST PITCH Third Prize (3):
- Two premium tickets to a St. Louis Cardinals home game including: dinner, hotel accommodations and a CEREMONIAL FIRST PITCH! One prize will be awarded per drawing. Game tickets and reservations for this prize package are contingent upon availability of each component of the trip prize.
- CARDINALS™ GEAR Fourth Prize (900):
- Officially licensed MLB® St. Louis Cardinals merchandise packages will be awarded as well! Three hundred packages will be awarded in each of the three drawings. They include the following:
- Replica home jersey
- Adjustable cap
- Exclusively designed jacket
- Exclusively designed wind shirt
- Exclusively designed duffle bag
- Players will be limited to winning one CARDINALST gear fourth prize in each drawing and limited to winning only one of the following: grand prize, first prize, second prize or third prize, in the entire "Catch the Cardinals™" promotion.
- The player's complete name, address and telephone number should be provided on the back of the ticket used for entry or on the entry filled out at www.molottery.com, so that the owners of winning entries can be identified and contacted. Incomplete or illegible entries may be disqualified. Entries with address stamps or stickers are acceptable, but they also should have a complete name, address and telephone number. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or postage-due mail.
- If more than one person's name appears on any of the tickets drawn as winners, these individuals will be notified, and it will be their responsibility to declare ownership of the prize.
- Prize winners who enter through www.molottery.com will be required to furnish the Missouri Lottery with the actual Scratchers ticket with the corresponding 14-digit serial numbers used to enter the promotion within 14 days of the announcement of their entry being drawn as a winner. Prize winners may not substitute the actual ticket with a fax or photocopy of the ticket. If the winner is unable to furnish the actual ticket within the stated time limit, no prize will be awarded and the next alternate will be contacted. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for winning tickets that are lost or delayed due to placing them in the mail - consideration of prize award in this case will only be given to players who can provide official receipt to confirm the winning tickets were received by the Missouri Lottery by the official deadline, such as a registered mail receipt from the USPS, along with a copy of the winning ticket(s).
- Prize winners will be notified via mail of their prize after all verification has taken place and may be required to complete a promotional claim form, as well as furnish their Social Security number to the Missouri Lottery. The Missouri Lottery has the right to release prize winner information to various media sources and list winners' names and pictures on www.molottery.com.
- The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
- Any prizes pictured in game materials are for illustrative purposes only.
- Entries remaining after each drawing will be null and void and ineligible for entry into any other promotion conducted by the Missouri Lottery and will be destroyed by the Missouri Lottery.
- Only persons 18 years or older are eligible to enter and win. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
- Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received for each drawing.
- Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Missouri Lottery and its agencies are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner or other contest information by sponsors or entrants for any reason whatsoever. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the sole property of Missouri Lottery and will not be returned. [CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE MISSOURI LOTTERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION IF IT BECOMES TECHNICALLY CORRUPTED.]
- No other tickets or entries are eligible for this promotion, including non-winning Scratchers games not listed as eligible for entry, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pull-Tabs, Powerball, Lotto, Club Keno or SHOW ME 5 Paydown tickets, sample-void tickets, altered or stolen tickets, postcards, any canceled tickets, previously cashed tickets or any likeness of an authentic ticket.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for any non-promotional mail inadvertently sent to the promotional address.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for promotional mail inadvertently sent to any address other than that listed in rule #4.
- The Missouri Lottery makes no express or implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player's sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of a similar value.
- Each person entering this promotion agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
- No member of the Lottery commission or employee of the Lottery commission and no member of their immediate families living in their household is eligible to receive any prize of the Lottery.
- These rules may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Missouri Lottery.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. Visit MLB.com. MDI/MLBP 2007.