"Holiday Magic" Promotion
Official Promotion Rules
- One entry consists of any combination of at least $10 worth of eligible Missouri Lottery Scratchers tickets in one envelope or Web submission. Each entry is eligible for one drawing.
- Eligible Scratchers tickets include:
- $10 - “Season’s Greetings” (game 759);
- $5 - “Merry Money” (game 760);
- $3 - “Ho Ho Bingo” (game 761);
- $2 - “Holiday Cash” (game 762); and
- $1 - “Happy Holidays” (game 763).
- Entries may be submitted by mail, through the Missouri Lotterys Web site or by depositing the entry at a Missouri Lottery regional office located in St. Louis, Kansas City and Springfield or at headquarters in Jefferson City. Only one entry per envelope will be accepted. Players entering through Molottery.com must keep their entry, since they will be required to turn it in to claim any prize (see rule #14).
- Each separate entry submitted by mail or by depositing at a Missouri Lottery office must be in an envelope no larger than 11 inches x 5 inches. Each envelope will serve as one entry.
- Entries must be received at the address listed below, at Missouri Lottery headquarters in Jefferson City or any of the Missouri Lottery regional offices in St. Louis, Kansas City or Springfield by 5 p.m. on the deadline dates to be eligible for the next drawing. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for entries received after the deadlines or entries mailed to any address other than the address listed below. Players may enter as often as they wish.
P.O. Box 104711
Jefferson City, MO 65110-4711
- Entries submitted through the Missouri Lotterys Web site at www.molottery.com must be entered by 5 p.m. Central Time on the entry deadline dates. Duplicate entries will be considered null and void. Promotion entries cannot be edited after the deadline.
- Only entries received by the appropriate entry deadline date (as listed below) will be eligible for that drawing. Entries received after the entry deadline date for drawings 1 and 2 will be eligible for the next scheduled drawing. Entries received after the entry deadline date for drawing 3 will be deemed ineligible for that drawing and will be destroyed. AN ENTRY IS ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR ONE DRAWING AND CANNOT BE RE-ENTERED FOR ADDITIONAL DRAWINGS IN THIS PROMOTION.
- All valid entries received at the promotional address listed in rule #5, through www.molottery.com and those received at Lottery offices by the listed entry deadline dates will be eligible for a chance to win the following prizes:
- Grand Prize (5 prizes per drawing; 15 prizes total)
- Trip for four to WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort in Orlando, FL (not to exceed a cost of $8,000) plus $2,000 spending cash. Winners have the option to choose the cash value of the prize ($10,000). The Missouri Lottery will pay standard federal and state withholding taxes for the grand prize based on the total prize value. The winner will be responsible for any additional applicable taxes.
- First Prize (15 prizes per drawing; 45 prizes total)
- $1,000 shopping spree. The Missouri Lottery will pay standard federal and state withholding taxes based on the total prize value. The winner will be responsible for any additional applicable taxes.
- Second Prize (50 prizes per drawing; 150 prizes total)
- $300 worth of Missouri Lottery Scratchers. Winners will be provided with a list of tickets available for this prize. State statute does not allow the Missouri Lottery to mail tickets over state lines. Therefore, out-of-state winners will receive a check for $300.
- Entries that are mailed to the stated address in #5 or hand-delivered to a Lottery office that are not placed in an envelope are ineligible as indicated in #4 and will be disqualified. Players must provide their own envelope. Missouri Lottery employees will not provide envelopes for entries being deposited at the regional offices or headquarters.
- The players complete name and address must be clearly provided on the back of at least one of the tickets used for entry and/or the entry envelope, or on the entry filled out at www.molottery.com, so that the owners of winning entries can be identified and contacted. Incomplete or illegible entries may be disqualified. Entries with address stamps or stickers are acceptable, but they also should have a complete name and address.
- If more than one persons name appears on the tickets drawn as a winner, the first name listed will be deemed the owner of the entry. If an entry with the same player information (to include the same two names listed in the same order) is drawn again, it will be declared a duplicate and therefore, invalid.
- Player signatures are not required on entries.
- A player will be limited to winning only once in each drawing and limited to winning only one grand prize throughout the duration of the Holiday Magic promotion.
- A prize winner who enters through www.molottery.com will be required to furnish the Missouri Lottery with the actual Scratchers tickets with the corresponding 14-digit serial numbers used to enter the promotion within 14 business days of the announcement of their entry being drawn as a winner. Prize winners may not substitute the actual tickets with a fax or photocopy of the ticket. If the winner is unable to furnish the actual ticket within the stated time limit, no prize will be awarded to that person and the next alternate will be contacted. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for winning tickets that are lost or delayed due to placing them in the mail consideration of prize award in this case will only be given to players who can provide official receipt to confirm the winning tickets were received by the Missouri Lottery by the official deadline, such as a registered mail receipt from the United States Postal Service (USPS) along with a copy of the winning ticket(s).
- The prize winner will be notified via mail of their prize after all verification has taken place and may be required to complete a promotional claim form, as well as furnish their Social Security number to the Missouri Lottery. The Missouri Lottery has the right to release prize winner information to various media sources and list winners names and pictures on www.molottery.com.
- The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Additional restrictions and conditions, if any, specific to a particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
- The prizes pictured in game/promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only.
- All entries remaining after each drawing will be void and ineligible for entry into any other promotion conducted by the Missouri Lottery and will be destroyed by the Missouri Lottery.
- Only persons 18 years of age or older are eligible to enter. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
- The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received for each drawing.
- Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Missouri Lottery and its agencies are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner or other contest information by sponsors or entrants for any reason whatsoever. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the sole property of Missouri Lottery and will not be returned. [CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE MISSOURI LOTTERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION IF IT BECOMES TECHNICALLY CORRUPTED.]
- No other tickets or entries are eligible for this promotion, including non-winning Scratchers tickets from games not listed as eligible for entry, non-winning Scratchers tickets from games previously entered in another Missouri Lottery promotion, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pull-Tabs, Powerball, Lotto, Club Keno, Lucky Dough or Show Me Cash tickets, sample-void tickets, altered or stolen tickets, postcards, any canceled or returned tickets, previously cashed tickets or any likeness of an authentic ticket.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for any non-promotional mail inadvertently sent to the promotional address.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for promotional mail inadvertently sent to an address other than that listed in rule #5.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or postage-due mail. Dependant upon the combination of tickets placed in an envelope, extra postage MAY be required.
- The Missouri Lottery makes no express or implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of a similar value.
- Each person entering this promotion agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
- These rules may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Missouri Lottery.