"Holiday in the Driveway" Promotion
It's a "Holiday in the Driveway!" You could haul in some ho ho cargo this holiday season with the "Holiday in the Driveway" Scratchers promotion from the Missouri Lottery. It's a happy holiday season with these great prizes:
Giving Scratchers as gifts this holiday season? Print this holiday card presenting the tickets.
Grand Prize (3): New Vehicle Plus $500 Cash!
One brand new vehicle plus $500 cash will be awarded in each of three drawings:
- Drawing 1 - Pontiac® Solstice convertible;
- Drawing 2 - Jeep® Wrangler; and
- Drawing 3 - Chevrolet® Avalanche truck.
First Prize (60): $1,000 in Gas
Twenty prizes of $1,000 in gas will be awarded in each of the three drawings.
||Fifty prizes of $500 cash will be awarded in each of the three drawings.
For your chance to win, simply enter at least $10 worth (in any combination) of eligible non-winning Scratchers tickets. Eligible games include:
Enter by On-line, Mail or at a Lottery Office
- My Lottery members: Enter your non-winning Scratchers tickets right HERE at Molottery.com! Your FREE My Lottery account will allow you to save time and postage when entering. You can also view and edit your promotion entries at any time prior to promotion drawings.
Not a member? Create a FREE My Lottery account today!
NOTE: If you enter on-line, be sure to keep each entry ticket. To claim any prize, the actual Scratchers ticket entered must be furnished to the Missouri Lottery.
- By Mail:
- "Holiday in the Driveway"
- Missouri Lottery
- P.O. Box 105656
- Jefferson City, MO 65102-5656
- In Person:
- Entries may be taken to any of the Missouri Lottery offices located in Jefferson City, Kansas City, St. Louis or Springfield.
Entries mailed or delivered in person must be in an envelope no larger than 11" x 5 ¾ ." Only one entry per envelope will be accepted.
Entry Deadlines and Drawing Dates
||Entry Deadlines @ 5 p.m.
||Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2007
||Thursday, Nov. 29, 2007
||Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2007
||Thursday, Dec. 20, 2007
||Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2008
||Thursday, Jan. 17, 2008
Odds of winning a prize are dependent on the number of entries received.