"Get Cruisin' "
It's a cruisin' good time with 4 Grand Prize Drawings!
424 prizes to be awarded in all!
Official Promotion Rules
- One entry consists of any combination of at least $10 worth of eligible Missouri Lottery Scratchers tickets in one envelope or Web submission. Each entry is eligible for one drawing.
- Eligible Scratchers tickets include:
Each $20 ticket (Game 728 and Game 686) submitted in one envelope or Web submission will count as only one entry.
- Entries may be submitted by mail, through the Missouri Lottery’s Web site or by depositing the entry at a Missouri Lottery regional office located in St. Louis, Kansas City and Springfield or at headquarters in Jefferson City. Only one entry per envelope will be accepted. Players entering through Molottery.com must keep their entry, since they will be required to turn it in to claim any prize (see rule #14).
- Each separate entry submitted by mail or by depositing the entry at a Missouri Lottery regional office must be in an envelope no larger than 11 inches x 5 ¾ inches.
- Entries must be received at the address listed below only, at Missouri Lottery headquarters in Jefferson City or any of the Missouri Lottery regional offices in St. Louis, Kansas City or Springfield by 5 p.m. on the deadline dates to be eligible for the next drawing. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for entries received after the deadlines or entries mailed to any address other than the address listed below. Players may enter as often as they wish.
P.O. Box 105941
Jefferson City, MO 65110-5941
- Entries submitted through the Missouri Lottery’s Web site at www.molottery.com must be entered by 5 p.m. Central Time on the entry deadline dates. Duplicate entries will be considered null and void. Promotion entries cannot be edited after the deadline.
- Only entries received by the entry deadline date (as listed below) will be eligible for the drawing associated with the deadline date. Entries received after the entry deadline date for drawings 1, 2 and 3 will be eligible for the next scheduled drawing. Entries received after the entry deadline date for drawing 4 will be deemed ineligible for any drawing in this promotion and will be destroyed. AN ENTRY IS ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR ONE DRAWING AND WILL BE INVALID IF RE-ENTERED FOR ADDITIONAL DRAWINGS IN THIS PROMOTION OR ANY OTHER PROMOTION OFFERED BY THE MISSOURI LOTTERY.
ENTRY DEADLINE @ 5 p.m.
Wed., April 22, 2009
Thurs., April 30, 2009
Wed., May 13, 2009
Thurs., May 21, 2009
Wed., June 3, 2009
Thurs., June 11, 2009
Wed., July 1, 2009
Fri., July 10, 2009
- All valid entries received at the promotional address listed in rule #5, through www.molottery.com and those received at Lottery offices by the listed entry deadline dates will be eligible for a chance to win the following prizes:
GRAND PRIZE (a different grand prize will be awarded in each of the four drawings)
(One grand prize awarded in Drawing #1)
$60,000 cash to redesign and renovate your backyard. The Missouri Lottery will pay standard federal and state withholding taxes for the grand prize based on the total prize value. The winner will be responsible for any additional taxes.
(One grand prize awarded in Drawing #2)
2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid 4-Wheel Drive, plus $500 cash. The winner has the option to accept the prize’s cash value of $77,085. The Missouri Lottery will pay standard federal and state withholding taxes for the grand prize based on the total prize value. The winner will be responsible for any additional taxes.
(One grand prize awarded in Drawing #3)
Cruise for four people every year for ten years, plus $1,000 cash each year for spending money. The winner has the option to accept the prize’s cash value of $80,000. The Missouri Lottery will pay standard federal and state withholding taxes for the grand prize based on the total prize value. The winner will be responsible for any additional taxes.
(One grand prize awarded in Drawing #4)
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab Long Box 4-Wheel Drive LTZ truck and 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP convertible, plus $1,000 cash. The winner has the option to accept the prize’s cash value of $86,861. The Missouri Lottery will pay standard federal and state withholding taxes for the grand prize based on the total prize value. The winner will be responsible for any additional taxes.
Drawing #1 and Drawing #2
(Five prizes awarded in each drawing (#1 & #2); 10 prizes awarded total.)
2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i ATV, plus $500 cash. The winner has the option to accept the prize’s cash value of $8,699. The Missouri Lottery will pay standard federal and state withholding taxes for this first prize based on the total prize value. The winner will be responsible for any additional taxes.
Drawing #3 and Drawing #4
(Five prizes awarded in each drawing (#3 & #4); 10 prizes awarded total.)
2009 Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 260X Personal Watercraft, plus $500 cash. The winner has the option to accept the prize’s cash value of $12,499. The Missouri Lottery will pay standard federal and state withholding taxes for this first prize based on the total prize value. The winner will be responsible for any additional taxes.
Drawings #1, #2, #3 and #4
(100 prizes awarded in each drawing; 400 winners total.)
- Entries that are mailed to the address in #5 or hand-delivered to a Lottery office that are not placed in an envelope are ineligible as indicated in #4 and will be disqualified. Players must provide their own envelope. Missouri Lottery employees will not provide envelopes for entries being deposited at the regional offices or headquarters.
- The player’s complete name and address must be clearly provided on the back of at least one of the tickets used for entry and/or the entry envelope, or on the entry filled out at www.molottery.com, so that the owners of winning entries can be identified and contacted. Incomplete or illegible entries may be disqualified. Entries with address stamps or stickers are acceptable, as long as they include a complete name and address.
- If more than one person’s name appears on the entry drawn as a winner, the first name listed will be deemed the owner of the entry. If an entry with the same player information (to include the same two names) is drawn again, it will be declared a duplicate and therefore, invalid.
- Player signatures are not required on entries.
- A player will be limited to winning only once in each drawing. A player is limited to winning only one grand prize and only one first prize throughout the duration of the “Get Cruisin’” promotion.
- A prize winner who enters through www.molottery.com will be required to furnish the Missouri Lottery with the actual Scratchers ticket(s) with the corresponding 14-digit serial numbers used to enter the promotion within 14 business days of the announcement of their entry being drawn as a winner. Prize winners may not substitute the actual tickets with a fax or photocopy of the ticket. If the winner is unable to furnish the actual ticket within the stated time limit, no prize will be awarded to that person and the next alternate will be contacted. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for winning tickets that are lost or delayed due to placing them in the mail – consideration of prize award in this case will only be given to players who can provide official receipt to confirm the winning tickets were received by the Missouri Lottery by the official deadline, such as a registered mail receipt from the United States Postal Service (USPS) along with a photocopy of the winning ticket(s).
- The prize winner will be notified via mail of their prize after all verification has taken place and will be required to complete a promotional claim form, as well as furnish their Social Security number to the Missouri Lottery. The Missouri Lottery has the right to release prize winner information to various media sources and list winners’ names and pictures on www.molottery.com.
- The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Additional restrictions and conditions, if any, specific to a particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
- The prizes pictured in game/promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only.
- All entries remaining after each drawing will be void and ineligible for entry into any other promotion conducted by the Missouri Lottery and will be destroyed by the Missouri Lottery.
- Only persons 18 years of age or older are eligible to enter. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
- The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received for each drawing.
- Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Missouri Lottery and its agencies are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner or other contest information by sponsors or entrants for any reason whatsoever. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the sole property of Missouri Lottery and will not be returned. [CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE MISSOURI LOTTERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION IF IT BECOMES TECHNICALLY CORRUPTED.]
- No other tickets or entries are eligible for this promotion, including non-winning Scratchers games not listed as eligible for entry, non-winning Scratchers games previously entered in another Missouri Lottery promotion, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pull-Tabs, Powerball, Lotto, Club Keno, Lucky Dough, Show Me Cash or SHOW ME 5 Paydown tickets, sample-void tickets, altered or stolen tickets, postcards, any canceled or returned tickets, previously cashed tickets or any likeness of an authentic ticket.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for any non-promotional mail inadvertently sent to the promotional address.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for promotional mail inadvertently sent to an address other than that listed in rule #5.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or postage-due mail. Dependant upon the combination of tickets placed in an envelope, extra postage MAY be required.
- The Missouri Lottery makes no express or implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of a similar value.
- Each person entering this promotion agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
- These rules may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Missouri Lottery.