"Muscle Car Mania" Second-Chance Promotion
May 28 - August 23, 2011
Official Promotion Rules
- An entry consists of one Missouri Lottery game number 834, $5 American Muscle™ Scratchers ticket in one envelope or Web submission. Each entry is eligible for one drawing.
- Entries may be submitted by mail, accepted through the Missouri Lottery’s Web site or by depositing the entry in the promotion receptacle at a Missouri Lottery regional office located in St. Louis, Kansas City and Springfield or at headquarters in Jefferson City. In order to submit a promotional entry through molottery.com, a player must have a current registered My Lottery account.
- Each separate entry submitted by mail or by depositing at a Missouri Lottery office must be in an envelope no larger than 11 inches x 6 inches. Only one entry per envelope will be accepted.
- Entries must be received at the address listed below, at Missouri Lottery headquarters in Jefferson City or any of the Missouri Lottery regional offices in St. Louis, Kansas City or Springfield by 5 p.m. on the deadline dates to be eligible for the associated drawing. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for entries received after the deadlines or entries mailed to any address other than the address listed below. Players may enter as often as they wish.
“Muscle Car Mania” Promotion
P.O. Box 105656
Jefferson City, MO 65110-5656
- Entries submitted through the Missouri Lottery’s Web site at www.molottery.com must be submitted and accepted by 5 p.m. Central Time on the entry deadline dates. Duplicate entries of the same ticket will not be accepted. Promotion entries cannot be edited after they have been accepted.
- Only entries received by the appropriate entry deadline date (as listed below) will be eligible for that drawing. Entries received after the entry deadline date for drawings 1 and 2 will be eligible for the next scheduled drawing. Entries received after the entry deadline date for drawing 3 will be deemed ineligible for that drawing and will be destroyed.
AN ENTRY IS ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR ONE DRAWING AND CANNOT BE RE-ENTERED FOR ADDITIONAL DRAWINGS IN THIS PROMOTION.
Entry Deadlines @ 5 p.m.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Thursday, September 1, 2011
- All valid entries received at the promotional address listed in rule #4, accepted through www.molottery.com and those received at Lottery offices by the listed entry deadline dates will be eligible for a chance to win the following prizes:
Grand Prize (1 prize awarded per drawing; 3 prizes awarded total)
American Muscle™ Car
Winners will have the opportunity to choose their preferred American Muscle� car, with taxes paid. The value of each vehicle is $40,998.08, with the total value of the prize (taxes-paid) of $57,743.77. Players will be able to choose from four different vehicles, or may choose the cash option. Standard models were used with no options selected to determine base price (approximately $36,330). The final amount will allow winners the flexibility to choose options to their liking and also to include registration and dealer fees. Prices were determined collectively from MDI, Promotions Manager’s and Instant Product Manager’s research on the internet based on 2011 models.
First Prize (15 prizes awarded per drawing; 45 prizes awarded total)
One Year’s Worth of Gas
The prize value with taxes paid is $2,746.48. This prize of $1,950 is awarded in cash.
The final prize amount was calculated using the average miles driven in one year (12,000) by current gas prices using a report by AAA ($3.25) divided by the average miles per gallon in a sports car (20).
Second Prize (35 prizes awarded per drawing; 105 prizes awarded total)
“Pump Your Ride” Muscle Car Makeover
$500 Cash to allow players to “Pump Up” their own ride with their winnings; new tires, stereo system, etc.
[No taxes are paid on this prize.]
- Entries that are mailed to the stated address in #4 or hand-delivered to a Lottery office that are not placed in an envelope are ineligible as indicated in #3 and will be declared invalid. Players must provide their own envelope. Missouri Lottery employees will not provide envelopes for entries being deposited at the regional offices or headquarters.
- Entries submitted must include necessary personal information, such as complete name and address that can be attributed solely to the person entering the promotion. Player’s personal information must be clearly provided on the back of the ticket used for entry and/or the entry envelope, or on the entry filled out at www.molottery.com, so that the owners of winning entries can be identified and contacted. Entries with address stamps or stickers are acceptable, but must include the player’s complete name and address. If it is found that the name or other personal information associated with an entry cannot be attributed to the person submitting the entry, information is ineligible or incomplete, it may be disqualified.
- If more than one person’s name appears on the ticket drawn as a winner, the first name listed will be deemed the owner of the entry. If an entry with the same player information (to include the same two names listed in the same order) is drawn again, it will be declared a duplicate and therefore, invalid for that drawing.
- Player signatures are not required on entries.
- A player is eligible to win only once in each drawing and may win only one grand prize throughout the duration of the “Muscle Car Mania” promotion.
- The prize winners will be notified via e-mail and postal mail of their prize after all verification has taken place and may be required to complete a promotional claim form, to include their Social Security number to the Missouri Lottery. The Missouri Lottery has the right to release prize winner information to various media sources and list winners’ names and pictures on www.molottery.com.
- The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Additional restrictions and conditions, if any, specific to a particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
- The prizes pictured in game/promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only.
- All entries remaining after each drawing will be void and ineligible for entry into any other promotion conducted by the Missouri Lottery and will be destroyed by the Missouri Lottery.
- Only persons 18 years of age or older are eligible to enter. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age and/or identity to distinguish the person who entered the promotion and was drawn is the same person who is claiming the prize.
- The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received for each drawing.
- Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Missouri Lottery and its agencies are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner or other contest information by sponsors or entrants for any reason whatsoever. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the sole property of Missouri Lottery and will not be returned. [CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE MISSOURI LOTTERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION IF IT BECOMES TECHNICALLY CORRUPTED.]
- No other tickets or entries are eligible for this promotion, including non-winning Scratchers tickets from games not listed as eligible for entry, non-winning Scratchers tickets from games previously entered in another Missouri Lottery promotion, Pick 3, Pick 4, Powerball, Mega Millions, Lotto, Club Keno or Show Me Cash/EZ Match tickets, sample-void tickets, altered or stolen tickets, postcards, any canceled or returned tickets, previously cashed tickets or any likeness of an authentic ticket.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for any non-promotional mail inadvertently sent to the promotional address.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for promotional mail inadvertently sent to an address other than that listed in rule #4.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or postage-due mail.
- The Missouri Lottery makes no express or implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of a similar value.
- Each person entering this promotion agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
- These rules may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Missouri Lottery.