Texas Hold 'Em™ Poker" Promotion
Submit Entry | View My On-Line Entries | Official Rules | Details | Check Your Hand
Official Promotion Rules
- One entry consists of one Missouri Lottery game number 626 $5 “Texas Hold ’Em™ Poker” Scratchers ticket in one envelope or Web submission. Each entry is valid for one drawing.
- Entries may be entered by mail, through the Missouri Lottery’s Web site or by depositing the entry at a Missouri Lottery regional office located in St. Louis, Kansas City and Springfield or at headquarters in Jefferson City. Only one entry per envelope will be accepted. Players entering through Molottery.com must keep their entry, since they will be required to turn it in to claim any prize (see rule #13).
- Each entry mailed to or deposited at the Missouri Lottery must be in an envelope no larger than 11” x 5 ¾.”
- Entries must be received at the address listed below, at Missouri Lottery headquarters in Jefferson City or any of the Missouri Lottery regional offices in St. Louis, Kansas City or Springfield by 5 p.m. on the deadline dates to be eligible for the next drawing. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for entries received after the deadlines. Players may enter as often as they wish.
- Game #626 “Texas Hold 'Em™ Poker”
- Missouri Lottery
- P.O. Box 105941
- Jefferson City, MO 65110-5941
- Entries entered through the Missouri Lottery’s Web site at www.molottery.com must be entered by 5 p.m. Central Standard Time on the entry deadline dates. Duplicate entries will be considered null and void.
- Only entries received by the appropriate entry deadline date (as listed below) will be eligible for that drawing. Entries received at the address listed in rule #4 or entered at www.molottery.com after the entry deadline date and time for drawings 1 and 2 will be eligible for the next scheduled drawing. Entries received after the entry deadline date for drawing 3 will be deemed ineligible for that drawing and will be destroyed.
An entry is only eligible for one drawing and cannot be re-entered for additional drawings in this promotion.
| ||Entry Deadlines @ 5 p.m.||Drawing Dates|
|Drawing #1||Friday, Oct. 6, 2006||Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2006|
|Drawing #2||Friday, Dec. 8, 2006||Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2006|
|Drawing #3||Thursday, Sept. 6, 2007||Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007|
- All eligible entries received at the promotional address listed in rule #4, through www.molottery.com and those received at Lottery offices by the listed entry deadline dates will be placed into a drawing for a chance to win the following prizes per drawing:
- Grand Prize (1 per drawing)
- The Ultimate Poker Experience™ including a seat at the table in a World Poker Tour® tournament event at the tournament of the winner’s choice located in the United States. This grand-prize package includes: One entry into a World Poker Tour® tournament event (maximum $10,000 buy-in), round-trip airfare for two for seven days/six nights hotel accommodations (double occupancy) and $1,000 spending cash. The Ultimate Poker Experience™ also includes seating for two to the World Poker Tour® Finals to the tournament that the winner attends. The winner of this grand prize may select the cash value option of the trip package of $15,011. The Missouri Lottery will pay all standard state and federal withholding taxes on either prize selected.
- First Prize (100 per drawing)
- A World Poker Tour® merchandise package, which consists of: quad-folding poker game table top, 300-chip poker set, wheeling cooler bag, fleece throw, sunglasses, clock and tumbler set.
- Entries that are mailed or hand-delivered to a Lottery office that are not placed in an envelope are ineligible, as indicated in rule #3, and will be disqualified. Multiple entries mailed in one larger envelope are not acceptable.
- Complete name, address and telephone number should be provided on the back of the ticket used for entry or on the entry filled out at www.molottery.com, so the owners of winning entries can be identified and contacted. Incomplete or illegible entries may be disqualified. Entries with address stamps or stickers are acceptable, but they also should have a complete name, address and telephone number. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or postage-due mail.
- Players will be limited to winning once in each drawing in the “Texas Hold ’Em™ Poker” promotion and one grand-prize in the entire promotion.
- If more than one person’s name appears on any of the tickets drawn as winners, these individuals will be notified, and it will be their responsibility to declare ownership of the prize.
- Player signatures are not required on entries.
- Prize winners who enter through www.molottery.com will be required to furnish the Missouri Lottery with the actual Scratchers tickets with the corresponding 14-digit serial numbers used to enter the promotion within 14 days of the announcement of their entry being drawn as a winner. Prize winners may not substitute the actual tickets with a fax or photocopy of the ticket. If the winner is unable to furnish the actual ticket within the stated time limit, no prize will be awarded and the next alternate will be contacted. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for winning tickets that are lost or delayed due to placing them in the mail – consideration of prize award in this case will only be given to players who can provide official receipt to confirm the winning ticket was received by Missouri Lottery by the official deadline, such as a registered mail receipt from the USPS along with a copy of the winning ticket(s).
- Prize winners will be notified via mail of their prize after all verification has taken place. The Missouri Lottery has the right to release prize winner information to various media sources and list winners’ names and pictures on www.molottery.com.
- Grand-prize trip winners or their designee(s) must be at least 21 years of age to check into or participate in the World Poker Tour® tournament. Winners under the age of 21 years will receive the cash value of the trip.
- The trip winner shall have one year from the date on which they were notified to schedule the trip and shall be no later than the end of the 2006-2007 World Poker Tour® season. Reservations for the trip are contingent upon availability of each component of the trip prize.
- The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
- Prizes pictured in game materials and on the Missouri Lottery’s Web site are for illustrative purposes only.
- Entries remaining after each drawing will be null and void and ineligible for entry into any other promotion conducted by the Missouri Lottery and will be destroyed by the Missouri Lottery.
- Only persons 18 years or older are eligible to enter and win. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age. Refer to rule #15 for age requirements regarding the grand prize.
- Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received for each drawing.
- Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Missouri Lottery and its agencies are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner or other contest information by sponsors or entrants for any reason whatsoever. The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the sole property of Missouri Lottery and will not be returned. [CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE MISSOURI LOTTERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION IF IT BECOMES TECHNICALLY CORRUPTED.]
- No other tickets or entries are eligible for this promotion, including non-winning Scratchers games not listed as eligible for entry, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pull-Tabs, Powerball, Lotto, Club Keno or SHOW ME 5 Paydown tickets, sample-void tickets, altered or stolen tickets, postcards, any canceled ticket, previously cashed ticket or any likeness of an authentic ticket.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for any non-promotional mail inadvertently sent to the promotional address.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for promotional mail inadvertently sent to addresses other than that listed in rule #4.
- The Missouri Lottery makes no express or implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of a similar value.
- Each person entering this promotion agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
- These rules may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Missouri Lottery.
World Poker Tour® and Spade Card design are trademarks of WPT Enterprises, Inc. © 2006 WPT Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved. WPT Enterprises, Inc. is not responsible for the administration of the lottery or any prizes awarded in connection with the lottery.
All photographic images contained herein are property of WPT Enterprises, Inc. and used with permission herein. © 2006 WPT Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Winners of an entry to a World Poker event will be subject to all rules of the tournament which are available online at www.worldpokertour.com. Top prize winners under 21 years of age will receive the prize value in cash.
This game is protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 5,407,199, 6,435,500, and additional U.S. Patents Pending. Texas Hold 'Em is a trademark of Scientific Games International, Inc. ©2006 Scientific Games International. All Rights Reserved.